Blood test, walking during snowing and a little sadness

Hi Everyone! :)

Yesterday was a strange day. Not a bad day, but strange. I had another blood test yesterday. I got up at 6.25am. I drank many glass of water and i went to the doctor's office. After the nurse finished i went to the bank, after that to the store and i was home. I unpacked the things i bought and i eat. After that i fell asleep. I woke up in a bad mood. During the day i was about to cry many times. I'm almost about to cry now as well.

I have mixed feelings. In the past few days the ed started to appear again. I  have thougts about loosing weight, and to eat less.

On my way to the doctor it started snowing. The streets was already covered by snow. I love the snow and walking in the snow, and walking during snowing :) I watched Tumblr and talked with a friend of mine so they make me happy.

Here is a picture about me. I made it yesterday:





Have a great day guys! :)

Megjegyzések