Snowing, teaching, having fun

Hi Everyone ! :)

I know that i disappeared. But now i'm here :)

   Yesterday i've spend the whole afternnon outside of my house. I tought english which was great, because my student do an excellent job. He paid attention so it was fun. I like teaching. On my way to my student it started snowing. It lasted 'till late night i think. It was so beautiful. I love the snow and snowing. I was like a child.
     After that i met with a friend of mine and we bought things which we need. She's going to live in a youth hostel so she bought some useful things. I bought 21 white candles. My brother's birthday was yesterday. He turned 21. We held a party at my grandmother's place on Saturday. So i ordered a cake, which is going to a be a gift from my grandma, to my brother. I just ordered it for her. That will be an oreo cake. So i bought candles xD. It will be fun for him to blow them out. He is going to love me xD  Then my friend and i went to a solarium studio. I would never go, but i went with her. I didn't use it, i'm just with her, so she don't feel alone. I sat there while she get tanned :) When she finished we both went home.

Here are some pictures about the snow:


Steps in the snow



Have a nice day guys! :)







Megjegyzések