Eating in public and having fun

Hi Everyone ! :)

I'm doing fine :) I don't eat well though. But i still smile a lot. My weekend was amazing. You should know by now that i don't in front of everybody. Except a few people. On Saturday a friend of mine and i went to a bar. We drink cola+wine. I don't really drink alcohol. But it was fine. The coke was " original". I haven't drink regular coke in...10years. But it was fine like i said before. After that we went to a place where you can eat. It wasn't a restaurant. It was a place where you can eat. So we ordered our food. I choose a salad. It was delicious. And finally that meal wasn't a struggle. I ate and i had fun too. in public! We ( a friend of mine and i ) had fun all afternoon and evening. I1m so thankful for that :)

Here are some picture about me :





Have a great day/evening guys! :)



Megjegyzések