Spending too much time alone

Hi Everyone! :)


I'm feeling that i'm spend too much time alone. I mean i have my family and my friends. They are all so good and i'm really thankful for them. It's just that i spend home alone too much time.

I will attend to college. It will start in September. I give english lessons, i talk with my friends. But for the most part of the week they are live miles away. Well i meet one of them almost every week. Which is a very good thing and i'm really thankful for God for that.

Sometimes i feel that i have lots of energy and other times that i have lack of energy. I was very happy in the morning because i ordered a scarf and it arrived today. I love music :)


Spending time alone can be useful. And i'm that type of person who needs to be alone sometimes. But it's too much for now. I could have used to it. As i spend so much time alone in the past 2,5years. But now i'm a little sad. Well " it's always darkest before the dawn" :) And  i do have a really great friend who is super supportive. My other friends are great too. So i guess these are just bad days.

Have a great day guys ! :)






Megjegyzések