Christmas Eve

Hey Everyone ! :)

We ( hungarians ) are celebrating Christmas Eve tonight. This day me my mom and my brother usually get up early in the morning, we decorate the christmas tree. My mom cooks the food. Then we go the our grandmother's place. We sit, talk a bit and we come home and give the presents to each other and we eat. This christmas is a little difficult, because i have some trouble with eating. But i try not to let this ruin these beautiful days. We had fun and i like christmas so much.
Here are some pictures of today:

Our christmas tree


My great grand mother with her present. " The only thing that matters is to be healthy"

Myself :)




Merry Christmas to everybody! Don't forget to listen to your body. Remember to relax, take a deep breath. Every little winning is count! :) 

Have a great day/evening/ night everbody! :)





Megjegyzések